Friday, June 20, 2008

File this under: I should know better...

I made the mistake of reading talk.politics.guns today, and am reminded why I unsubscribed from pretty much all usenet news a long time ago. The pro-gun posters were just as bigoted, just as arrogant, and just as obnoxious as the anti-gun posters. Sure, it's easy to forget that the people reading your posts are people, but is that any excuse for making yourself look like an utter ass? Apparently, it is - at least, it is for the people who post on newsgroups.

Powered by ScribeFire.

1 comment:

Connor N. Roberts said...

Ugh, that sucks. It really does. I know I've recently had to unsubscribe from some LJ communities and even from some yahoo! groups I was a part of because all people wanted to do was either fight or throw big emo 'everyone look at me because i want attention' parties. *hugs*